Friday 1 May 2009

Hello from Heidi

I hope this is going to end up in the right place. This is the first time I have blogged anything (seriously). 

I am thoroughly enjoying the fiction elements online course. I have studied online before, and really enjoy the flexibility. Study would not be an option for me, if I couldn't do it at my own pace and at home. The fiction elements course has a lot more interaction than any previous course that I have done online. I really enjoy the opportunity to read other people's writing, and the comments that people make about each other's writing. It has opened my eyes to a whole new writing world out there. The interaction does increase the workload, but I am happy for that pressure as I learn to make room for writing in my life. I will get help from Tracey or George on how to get a photo uploaded if you really need to see what I look like.

Cheers from Hong Kong.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.